Garden light maintenance 1. Do not hang items on the la […]
Garden light maintenance
1. Do not hang items on the lamp, such as drying cotton quilts.
2, frequent switching, will greatly reduce its service life, so when using the luminaire, try to reduce the switch of the luminaire;
3. When the lamp cover is tilted during use or cleaning, it should be calibrated to maintain the appearance;
4. When adjusting the lampshade, pay attention to avoid the reflection of the shadow when the trigeminal bracket in the lamp is illuminated;
5. According to the light source parameters provided by the sign, replace the aging lamp in time, and find that the two ends of the lamp are red, the lamp is black or there is black shadow, and the lamp is not bright, the lamp should be replaced in time to prevent the ballast from appearing. Unsafe phenomena such as burnout.
1. Landscape garden lighting is generally dusty. When cleaning, use a wet rag to wipe it. Keep the movement in the same direction. Do not smear back and forth. The strength should be moderate, especially for chandeliers and wall lamps.
2. Clean the inside of the lighting. When cleaning the light bulb, first turn off the light. When wiping, you can remove the light bulb separately. If cleaning directly on the luminaire, do not rotate the bulb clockwise to avoid over-tightening of the lamp cap.