1). Positive and negative poles should be identified. 2 […]
1). Positive and negative poles should be identified.
2). The lamp bead is placed right and close to the aluminum substrate to prevent the reflector from being out of alignment.
3). The amount of thermal grease should be moderate (about 0.1mg per lamp), the coating should be even, and the silicone grease should be used to contaminate the surface of the lamp bead, surrounding objects and the human body.
4). The solder joints are bright, full and free of burrs. Test the light board 45V DC power supply, look for the positive and negative poles of the light board, and test the power. 45V DC power supply, illuminance meter, multimeter.
1) Pay attention to safety and prevent electric shock.
2) Look for the positive and negative poles. Apply thermal grease.
3) The amount should be moderate (about 0.03 grams) and the coating should be uniform.
4) Be careful that the silicone grease contaminates the surface of the lamp body, surrounding objects and the human body. Fixing the lamp board Place the silicone-coated lamp boards one by one on the bottom of the lamp housing, so that the two screw holes of each lamp board are aligned with the corresponding fixing holes of the lamp housing. Use M3X5 round head cross stainless steel screws to tighten.
5) The installation direction of the lamp board is consistent and neatly arranged to avoid the unevenness or gap of the reflector.