One: general principles (1) Select lamps with reasonabl […]
One: general principles
(1) Select lamps with reasonable light distribution. The type of light distribution of the luminaire should be determined according to the function and spatial shape of the lighting place.
(2) Select high-efficiency lamps. In the case of meeting the glare limitation requirements, direct lighting and open luminaires should be used for lighting that only meets the visual function.
(3) Select lamps that are easy to install and maintain and have low operating costs.
(4) In special places where there is a risk of fire or explosion and dust, humidity, vibration and corrosion, lamps that meet the environmental requirements should be selected.
(5) When the high temperature parts such as the surface of the lamp and the accessories for the lamp are close to the combustible materials, fire protection measures such as heat insulation and heat dissipation should be taken.
(6) Lighting fixtures shall have complete photoelectric parameters, and their performance shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current "General Requirements and Tests for Luminaires" and other standards.
(7) The appearance of the luminaire should be in harmony with the environment of the installation site.
(8) Consider the characteristics of the light source and the requirements for building decoration.
(9) The difference between garden lights and street lights is not big, mainly the difference between height, material thickness and aesthetics. The material of street lamps is thicker and higher, and the garden lights are more beautiful in appearance.