yyamber.com

Led wall light advantages

Update:02 May 2018
Summary:

Led wall lights are suitable for living rooms, rooms, c […]

Led wall lights are suitable for living rooms, rooms, corridors, business lighting or other spaces that are more simple and modern...

Seven advantages of led wall lights:

1. High efficiency and energy saving This lamp consumes 10W/100 hours of electricity.

2. Long lifespan The theoretical life span of LED super energy-saving lamps can reach tens of thousands of hours. The service life of ordinary incandescent lamps is over 1000 hours. The

3, light health Light does not contain ultraviolet and infrared, no radiation, no pollution. Ordinary energy-saving lamps and incandescent light contains ultraviolet and infrared light. The

4, green environmental protection does not contain mercury and lead and other harmful elements, benefit from recycling and utilization, and will not produce electromagnetic interference, ordinary lamp contains mercury and lead and other harmful elements, energy-saving lamps in the electronic ballast will produce electromagnetic interference . The

5, to protect eyesight using DC power supply, no flicker, ordinary lights are AC drive, it will inevitably produce strobe on long-term eyes unfavorable. The

6, high light efficiency 90% of the heat of small electrical energy into visible light, ordinary incandescent light only 20% of the electricity into visible light, the other 80% of the electrical energy into heat energy is a great waste of limited resources. The

7, high safety factor required voltage, current is small, less heat, no safety hazards, can be used in mines and other dangerous places.

http://www.yyamber.com