6) The screws should be tightened. The welding wire is […]
6) The screws should be tightened. The welding wire is taken as a good wire, the red wire is opposite to the positive electrode, the black wire is opposite to the negative electrode, and all the lamp plates are soldered in parallel by a soldering iron. Take the completed lamp board lead, the red line is on the positive pole, the black line is on the negative pole, the tinned end is soldered to the middle of the lamp board with a soldering iron, and the other end is led to the lower end plug along the inner side of the lamp envelope. The wiring is flat. The solder joints are bright, full and burr-free. Fixing the reflector Take the reflector, place it on the lamp board, align it with the fixing hole, and let the lamp beads all out of the round hole of the reflector. Tighten the M3X12 stainless steel round head cross bolt one by one. : Do not touch the surface of the reflector directly with your hands. The surface of the reflector is flat and seamless. . The glass cover is used to cut the waterproof silicone strip at both ends, and the length is 2CM longer than the long side of the glass cover. Use a pair of tweezers and a small slotted screwdriver to press the waterproof strip into the groove on both sides of the lamp housing, leaving 1CM at each end. Use two people to tighten the ends of the waterproof rubber strip separately, and use one person to take the glass cover face up into the groove, and cut off the excess glue strips at both ends.
7) When pulling the rubber strip, the force should be even and moderate, not too strong, to prevent breakage.
8) Do not touch the glass surface directly with your hands. Install the plugs in the M5X20 stainless steel hexagonal bolts and insert them into the waterproof bolt aprons. Take the upper plug and the corresponding waterproof rubber pad, align the corresponding fixing hole position, and fix it to the lamp housing with the inner hexagonal bolt of the rubber ring. Take the waterproof head, insert the light board lead, and tighten with the self-contained nut. Remove the lower plug and the corresponding waterproof rubber pad, and install the waterproof head with a 14-17 fork wrench. Align the corresponding fixing holes and fix them to the lamp housing with the inner hexagon bolts of the rubber ring. M5 hexagonal wrench, 14-17 fork wrench connected to the power cord. Test and age AC220V power supply, measure brightness and illuminance (pay attention to the distance and range of illumination), and measure several times to see if it meets industry standards, enterprise standards and customer requirements. Normal, power on 24 hours aging, otherwise return to overhaul.
9) Pay attention to electricity safety and prevent electric shock.
10) Average the test data
11) Aging time of at least 24 hours, inspection and labeling.
12) Comprehensive inspection of product appearance, functional parameters and safety parameters.
13) The qualified label is required to be attached to the specified part and in the same direction. Packing and warehousing will pass the qualified garden light into the inner packaging (hard transparent plastic bag), buckle the foam box and put it into the carton. Packing list, manual, certificate, warranty card. Seal the carton with tape. The product name, specification model, quantity, and production date are marked on the carton; Storage, storage environment requires ventilation, dry, room temperature around 20 °C, can prevent moisture, anti-corrosion, mildew, anti-rat.
14) The surface of the package should be clean, free of stains, dust, and other marks.
15) The texture of the outer packaging should be hard and convenient for long-distance transportation.
16) The markings are clear and easy to store, making it easy for users to check.
17) Secure storage.