The basic function of the lamp pole, the main component […]
The basic function of the lamp pole, the main component of urban road lighting facilities, is to fix and support the lamp arm illuminator. People are demanding more and more on the urban road appearance environment. Therefore, the design of lamp pole, lamp arm and the design of illuminator should be based on the landscape of the whole road, which not only meets the lighting function of the road, but also has enough security. To ensure that urban road lighting can create a good visual environment for drivers and pedestrians of all kinds of vehicles, the selection of lamp poles and lamps should be in accordance with the principles of safety, reliability, advanced technology, reasonable economy and convenient maintenance.
(1) Technical requirements for cantilevered functional lighting poles.
1. The lamp pole must be well welded. The conical pole formed at one time should have no transverse weld, and the longitudinal weld should be symmetrical without virtual weld. The straightness error of the rod body should be less than 3_under the condition of horizontal placement and no load.
2. When the lamp arm (rack) is connected to the lamp pole, the deviation between the center perpendicularity and the lamp pole perpendicularity should not be greater than 3 degrees, and the deviation between the elevation and the design angle should be (+1 degrees).
3. The allowable deviation of the length (including the buried part) of the directly buried steel lamp pole is <0.5% of the pole length.
4. The allowable deviation of the length of flanged steel lamp pole is (+0.5%).
5. The allowable deviation of cross-sectional dimension of lamp pole body is (+0.5%).
6. Maintenance operation door and frame size according to design requirements allow deviation (+5mm). The door lock and hinge are flexible, and have anti-theft function.
7. Steel lamp pole should be galvanized by hot dip galvanizing. The thickness of galvanized layer should not be less than 65 um. Surface painting and spraying treatment should be carried out after hot dip galvanizing of lamp pole. The parts modified due to straightening and other factors should not exceed 2 places, and the dressing area should not exceed 5% of the surface area of lamp pole.
8. After hot-dip galvanizing, the lamp pole and lamp arm (frame) are coated with paint. Its appearance, adhesion and heat resistance should be checked and accepted according to the current standard QB1551-P2 "Lamp Paint Coating".
9. The lamp pole and lamp arm (frame) are sprayed with plastic. The covering layer should be free of defects such as bulge, pinhole, roughness, crack or leakage zone, and the covering layer should have strong bonding strength with the lamp pole base.
(2) Technical requirements for decorative courtyard lighting fixtures:
1. Courtyard lamps should be made of crushed stone lampshade, lampshade tray made of cast aluminium, if glass lampshade is used, lampshade jacket should be made of rubber ring gasket and fastening bolt made of stainless steel.
2. No defects such as cracks, sand holes, porous air holes and inclusions affecting the structural properties and appearance of the courtyard lamps and lanterns shall be allowed on the surface of the castings.
3. Aluminum or FRP lamp holders with open door locks and hinges should be intact, and switches should be flexible and reliable.
4. The appearance of courtyard lamps and lanterns castings, lamp arms, lamp poles coated with paint or sprayed with plastic should meet the requirements of the current industry standards for the quality of paint and sprayed plastic.
(3) Technical requirements for modular functional decorative lamps and lanterns:
1. The circularity error of conical lamp pole should not exceed 5 and that of polygonal pyramid lamp pole should be less than 1% for edge and diagonal spacing deviations.
2. The twist error of the single rod surface of the lamp pole shall not be greater than 7 and the straightness error of the axis of the lamp pole shall not be greater than 2 of the rod length.
3. When the lamp pole is made of carbon structural steel, low alloy structural steel or stainless steel, the properties of the steel shall conform to the relevant provisions of the current national standards.
4. The welding quality of lamp pole shall not be affected by cracks, slag inclusions, welding nodules, burning through, arc pits and needle-like pore, and there shall be no defects such as wrinkles and interruptions. There are also qualified reports of flaw detection tests.
5. The lamp pole should not be less than 10m in one forming. When splicing lamp pole, bushing should be added to the lamp pole at splicing point. The length should not be less than 300mm, the wall thickness should not be less than 80% of the lamp pole wall thickness, and the allowable error of the pole length should be less than 1.
6. The length of the plug-in lamp pole should be 1.5 times larger than the diameter of the big end of the plug-in. After the lamp pole is plugged in, the fit clearance should not be greater than 3 mm, and the length of the pole should meet the design requirements.
7. Strengthened measures should be taken to ensure that the mechanical properties of the lamp-post operation and maintenance doorframe are not lower than those of the open doorframe.