Installation matters 1. Determine the installati […]
1. Determine the installation location and mode of lamps and ballasts according to the actual lighting needs of the work site, and then prepare the corresponding length of three-core cable according to the distance between lamps and ballasts and the distance between ballasts and 220V power supply contacts (distance not exceeding 2 meters can be equipped with cable with lights).
2. When the distance between lamp and ballast contact exceeds 2 meters, three-core cable should be replaced. That is to say, the inner hexagonal wrench is used to rotate the six inner hexagonal bolts of the lamp shell, pull out the part of the lamp body, remove the three-core cable that comes with the lamp, and then connect the three-core cable that comes with the lamp according to the original wiring mode.
3. Use sleeve wrench to unscrew the fastening bolt on the ballast box cover, take off the box cover, introduce one end of the three-core cable of the lamp into the ballast cavity through the introduction device of the ballast output port, connect the red line, black line (or blue line), yellow and green line to the terminal of the ballast No. 4, 5 and 6 respectively, and then tighten the pressing nut.
4. Introduce one end of the prepared three-core power cable into the ballast cavity through the introducing device of the ballast input port. Then connect L (fire line), N (middle line) and ground wire to the terminal of the ballast at positions 1, 2 and 3 respectively, and tighten the pressing nut.
5. Close the ballast box cover and tighten the bolt. Finally, connect the other end of the three-core cable to 220V power supply according to explosion-proof requirements.
6. When replacing the lamp, first cut off the power supply, check whether the suspension chain is hanging well, then turn on the six inner hexagonal bolts on the lamp shell with the inner hexagonal wrench, pull down the part of the lamp body carefully, separate the lamp body from the lamp head shell, and replace the old lamp with the new one.
Rated voltage: 220VAC 50Hz
Shell protection: IP65
Inlet threads: G3/4
Introducing Cable: 8~14 mm
Shape size: 780 *380 *306mm
Total weight: 14.5Kg